Countertops are part of kitchen cabinets, with different substance kitchen countertops will exhibit the different effects in the kitchen. Do you wish to learn some understanding of the kitchen countertops? Follow kitchen cabinets, and doors supplier-KP tell you some particular knowledge of quartz stone countertops.
The proportion of quartz in home kitchen cabinets decoration stone is getting higher, particularly the use of cabinet countertops is the most frequent in house decoration, and the problems exposed are more evident, such as exploding and semi-permanent discoloration.
Kitchen cabinets quartz stone countertops are made of over 90% organic quartz and approximately 10 percent colorant, resin, and other additives to adjust adhesion, healing, and so forth.
The artificial quartz stone is formed by vacuum, high-frequency vibration molding, heating and solidification, its texture is hard, the structure is streamlined, and it’s incomparable with other decorative materials (Mohs hardness 6-7 or over ) and pressure resistance (density 2.0g). / cubic centimeter), high-temperature immunity (300 ° C temperature immunity ), corrosion resistance, penetration resistance doesn’t include any pollution sources and radiation sources, artificial and green stone.
Avoid direct contact with the heating container
In this scenario, a lot of people will wonder the quartz rock can withstand temperatures up to 300°. Why does the heating container directly on the table cause discoloration and cracking?
Since the quartz as mentioned above stone plate material contains 10% resin solvent, so it’s prone to heat up and down when it is subjected to elevated temperature. It’s simple to crack or the base markers of the container as a result of sudden heating of the part, such as the expansion of the expansion joint.
Quartz stone producers suggest that users should avoid using thermal insulation mats when the sexy containers are in direct contact with all the countertops.
Installation steps and precautions
1. Before installation, it is crucial to look at the flatness of the onsite cabinets and cupboards and check if the essential installation surface and the size of this website are free of errors. If errors occur, it’s necessary to re-process, trim, or adjust the cupboard.
2. When installing the countertop, it’s essential to keep the distance between the countertop and the wall socket. The overall gap is 3-5mm. The most important purpose of retaining this gap would be to protect against the expansion of the back surface and the cupboard. After the setup is completed, you want to apply glue to the gap.
3. If it’s crucial to put in a device like a faucet, firstly, a few water dressing on the countertop needs to be partially mended and tapped to check whether it’s suspended. For some tiny suspended items, we can add some glue to the base of the stone. For satisfying, for some severe unevenness, it’s important to stop the structure and adjust the cabinet to a level state.
4. For many L-shaped countertops or some extra-long countertops, a few strong glass knobs may be used to clamp the countertop pressing openings when necessary and have to be cleaned for the openings.
5. Evenly employ some coloring adhesive on the bottom of the water barrier of the cabinet to stick the water strip. Don’t use the linking gel such as marble adhesive to prevent sticking after bonding. The connection is too tight and that the table is broken or broken.
Why not leave an email address for us to send some suggestions or recent offers to you.
Or we will send the best service personnel to contact you. We only send good things.